Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lines

Diagonal 





3. I think this is a good example of natural lines. The leaf stem creates a line that draws your attention to it. When taking this picture i zoomed my camera in to fill the frame as good as possible so that i was focusing only on one subject.


Horizontal



1. I think this is my strongest shot because it gives you a good depth of field and it draws your attention to the main focus. Which is the word "conquistadors" And even though you cant completely read it you still get the idea of it.  


Vertical

2. I find this picture to be a good example of architectual lines because the walls draw your eyes to the light coming through the door at the end of the hallway. I zoomed my camera out as far as possible and i cut off the door fram i took ther picture through to avoid a distraction.




4. The most challenging element of this assignment was trying to find a variety of different lines and making them look or seem interesting. I overcame this challenge by trying to view objects the way people wouln't normally see them.
5. One thing Mr. Pederson could do to improve my experience in this class would be teach me better picture taking techniques or ways to make an object look more appealing without having to use photoshop.
6. One thing i could do to improve my experience in this class would be to not to focus too much on little things but more on the big picture and what will make my pictures better.

No comments:

Post a Comment