Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Angles

Above


Below

^1.I would say this shot is my strongest because its main focus is the little blue thing. There are also other aspects to the photo but they're minor so it makes it a bit more intestesting to look at the main element.


Straight



 Composition

^2. This photo demonstrates leading lines. I used the cracks in the walkway to create a line that is interrupted by my subject. I got down really low and put the camera down to ground level. This made an eye level aspect and made your eyes follow the vertical line.

Improve

^4. I need to improve on making my subject the main focus. In this picture there is an obvious contrast but its almost hard to tell what your looking at. So i want to work a little more on that.


The most challenging element of this assignment in my opinion would have to be figuring out how to make the way you look at an object interesting. And make angles work effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment