Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Framing

    Natural
    I find this photo to work very well for natural framing because these two plants arch perfectly together and as the cars drove by on the street they became a good subject and the plants made a good frame. I got pretty much all the way to the ground trying to allow you to see the plant and the subject at the same time, although part of the plant slightly blends into the back, its still visible.

    I think these two trees and their leaves make a good natural frame around the boy walking. I pretty much took the picture straight on and got the boy walking right inbetween the trees.


    Man Made
    I think this photo works very well for man made framing because the concrete and metal bar make an awesome frame for the umbrellas far away and the grass up close. I also really love how this picture almost gives you an ants perspective, like your really small. So i found it worked out really well that way.
    I find that this picture works well for man made framing because the metal triangle of the bench that I took this through is a man made object and it accurately makes you focus on whats inside the triangle. Although, I think I could have cropped the bottom more to make it less distacting.



    Architectual
    I think this photo works well for architectual framing because the doorway creates a perfect frame around the two girls walking. It draws your attention to them and makes a good frame. I didnt stand back very far, just enough to make the doorway act as a acurate frame.

    I think this photo works well for architectual framing because it captures the structure forming a frame very well. I stood back fairly far away and evenly placed the subject in the middle of the image, making sure it was acurately making a frame.


2. The most challenging element of this assignment was trying to distinguish what things were which type of frames, man made, natural, or architectual. I somewhat overcame this by focusing on each element of the photo and trying my best to get a variety of different subjects that made good frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment